Jacqui Lee Speech Pathology is an independent speech pathology practice, which offers assessment and therapy services especially for children.
Jacqui is passionate about providing a quality speech pathology service that supports children to thrive.
Jacqui provides professional guidance and individualised support in the areas of speech, language, literacy, stuttering, social interaction and play.
Jacqui is experienced with the following developmental challenges of childhood -
- language delay
- developmental language disorder
- speech delay/disorder
- developmental verbal dyspraxia
- late talkers
- global developmental delay
- auditory processing disorder
- stuttering in early childhood
- social communication difficulties
- autism spectrum disorder
- learning difficulties
- reading, writing and spelling difficulties
Jacqui sees clients on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at her clinic, at 370 Unley Road, Unley Park.
No referral is required and parking is available on site for your convenience.